So I've been meaning to create one of these things for a while cos I think its good to keep a diary somewhat..
Where am i? Work - bored shitless - this doesn't mean I'm avoiding work, quite the contrary.. I've done more work today than I probably have all year.. this is just temporary down time that i need to process afew things before my final charge where I will absolutely dominate because of my well used down time!
Where do I work? IBM - pre-sales - The correct term is Lead Generation Representative - I like to call it a Middlemans job - Marketing for IBM Solutions. It has its perks and up and downs but all in all I work at a call centre where I am expected to cold call people and generate revenue. I don't belong here - been here 9 months and I will be finishing up on the 31st of October - thats right! only 16 days to go!!!
Why? Because I am a bird and I need to fly
What are you going to do? I'll figure it out when i get back
Back from where? India! I leave on the 14th November!! Going for my sisters wedding and also travelling with a couple of mates and my bro around for a couple of weeks beforehand! Can't wait!!
So what else is new? I went on a diet 4 weeks ago Its called the Anthony Robbins 10 day challenge - Basically scratch anything with Preservatives in it, more salads / veggies more fruits, nuts, tuna, no meat (healthy stuff)- and PLENTY of water!! 4 weeks ahead and I feel fantastic! Haven't touched a cigarrette in that time or had a drink!
Anyway, have to run and smash some phone calls.. will put in an update soon!
Love
- Udes
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on everything! Seems like life is going really well for you - I am so happy! :) Keep it up, life is beautiful when you allow it to be.
xx
Post a Comment